May 28, 2014

Snoe Beauty: Scrumptious Body Spritz Black Pepper

I was thinking of getting a fun fragrance this summer. Luckily, I spotted a selection of body spritz from Snoe Beauty. Was I super excited! I've been eyeing their Scrumptious Body Spritz French Macaroons, Scrumptious Body Spritz Cotton Candy, and Scrumptious Body Spritz Vanilla Bean & Butterscotch. Quite a mouthful, huh? These fragrances have the sweetest and delicious names into it that I believe no girl can walk away from these treats -- until I came along.

By the time I already picked several items, I was down to get one of Snoe Beauty's fragrances. I took a whiff to a lot scents that was available including the Scrumptious Body Spritz French Macaroons, Scrumptious Body Spritz Cotton Candy, and Scrumptious Body Spritz Vanilla Bean & Butterscotch. Unfortunately, I didn't like any of them because they all smell too sweet for me and I can't stand it! I tried other scents perhaps to my liking, but nothing stood out. I was about to give up when I saw this fragrance called SCRUMPTIOUS BODY SPRITZ BLACK PEPPER. I might as well smell every scent available there is before leaving the place... and to everyone's surprise -- and me, I. really. like. it. Somehow this fragrance right here stood out above the rest which was very unexpected!

Scrumptious Body Spritz Black Pepper 120ml [Php299]
Black Pepper - This unique spicy fragrance will tickle your nose with its freshly ground pepper scent! Use alone or layer on your favorite fragrance for a spicy twist! For both men & women!
Ingredients ListDenatured Alcohol, Deionized Water, Fragrance, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fixative, Benzophenone– 3 and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. May contain Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 3 (CI 45430), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200).




The scent is definitely unique perfect for men & women -- and it's even green! I like that! I would never have thought of spraying myself with the fragrance of black pepper; the scent gives that masculine, fresh, and spicy vibe to it. It is interesting to find fine grind black pepper at the bottom of the bottle which you have to give it a quick shake before use. As you spray it to your skin, you will feel a gradual heat; it doesn't give off like something of a 'cool' feel like I thought it would. It alarmed me at first but I guess that's what black pepper supposed to be like. (a.k.a we add it to our food for flavor and kick!)

The packaging is cute and fun. but I don't think it is sturdy enough. It is a perfect size I can take anywhere with me.

Snoe Beauty has a selection of wonderful scents to make you feel clean and fresh throughout the day! You can use it alone or layer it with other Snoe Body Ritual Recipes Fragrances with their Sweet Hair & Body Glaze (scented oil for your hair and body); Whipped Body Frosting (scented hydrating lotion with SPF15); Body Ritual Recipes Fresh Custard Powder (scented setting powder after shower); and, Scrumptious Body Spritz (fragrance).

Do a patch test first if you have sensitive skin.


Click here to shop online.
Click here for their Facebook page.




No comments:

Post a Comment