May 24, 2014

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Healthy Lotion: Powder Love

Human Heart Nature came up with another scent of their all-natural lotion that is surely moisturizing and healthy for your skin without the harsh chemicals -- Powder Love

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Healthy Lotion: Powder Love 200ml [Php199.75]


"This light, fast-absorbing, genuinely natural lotion gives all-day nourishing goodness without the greasy feeling. It’s infused with all-natural moisture boosters and a remarkable blend of coconut, aloe vera leaf juice, sunflower and avocado oils for soft, smooth, and beautifully healthy, happy skin."

Many chemical moisturizers contain feel modifiers like silicone and dimethicone to make the skin’s surface feel soft and silky. These ingredients sit in a layer on top of your skin like plastic wrap, clogging your pores. Plus, many lotions use parabens as preservatives which studies have linked to health problems.
Celebrate truly healthy skin with the truly healthy lotion! No silicones, dimethicones or parabens – just daily skin nutrition with 12 powerful nutrients and antioxidants:
Amino Acids | Essential Fatty Acids | Phytosterols | Vitamin A | Vitamin B1 | Vitamin B2 | Vitamin B9 | Vitamin B12 | Vitamin C | Vitamin E | Vitamin K | Zinc 
Ingredients:water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut-derived), glyceryl stearate (vegetable-derived), glycerin, stearyl alcohol (vegetable-derived), sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), dicaprylyl ether (vegetable-derived), Glycine soja (soybean) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olus (vegetable) oil, tapioca starch, xanthan gum, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice,  fragrance (all-natural), glyceryl caprylate (coconut, palm and glycerin-derived), anisic acid (anise seed-derived) 

Also available in Powder Love, Blossom Beauty and Berry Bliss scents




always apply lotion after I take my shower to lock-in moisture. (It's been a routine I do since I was a kid.) This lightweight lotion has a thin consistency leaving the skin not too greasy but silky smooth. Now that it's summer, this lotion amazingly sinks right into my skin making it nourished and healthy at the same time; it spreads easily and a little goes a long way. The antioxidants in this lotion makes me feel luxurious every time I slather this in my body because I knew I am giving my skin what it needs to keep it happy. I especially pick this lotion after I take a shower at night to give my skin an extra boost while I sleep. The scent reminds me of baby powder... and I didn't much liked it at all; I guess it's okay. Only thing is this lotion has no SPF in it; I had to apply a layer of sunblock to protect myself from the harmful UV rays.

This isn't a whitening lotion.

Great product! Philippine-made. 100% without harmful chemicals. No parabens. No mineral oil. No synthetic fragrances.

I must have placed this somewhere making the ink nearly worn off
It says it expires on March 2015

I do hope they'd upgrade the size of their lotion, namely: BLOSSOM BEAUTY and BERRY BLISS. (Hint: favorite scents)

It comes in two sizes:
50ml -- Php64.75
200ml -- Php199.75

Do not forget to check the expiration date; keep it away from direct sunlight; and, store below 36 degrees Celsius.

Check their website here.



No comments:

Post a Comment