April 20, 2014

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Scented Cleansing Bars

SUMMER is here! Basking out in the sun while drinking fresh coconut water! Roadtrips from here and there! Summer classes! Fun under the sun!!! But with all the humid, a nice cool bath is one perfect to beat it. I got refreshing scented soaps from Human Heart Nature that I tried these past few weeks. I did mention in my previous blog that they'd hopefully create variety of scented soaps, but I wasn't expecting they'd be released that fast. I am guessing it is one of their popular demand who love to use natural products and from the brand itself.

Human Heart Nature came out with three (3) natural cleansing bars to try: Aloe Fresh; Lemon Zest, and Lavender Mint. I bought them the day after they released their third soap, Lavender Mint last March 22nd. They had a sale and I personally couldn't resist. I had to go straight on my nearest Human Heart Nature location to get my fix.




The packaging of these soaps are very vintage-y and I like that. But personally, they look a little separated from the rest of the packaging from their other products. I kind of get it that wanted something fun and new since these scented soaps had just got its release and wanted to give customers something interesting at the same time.

Each of these bars are individually wrapped in plastic; weighs 120g for Php74.75 each which makes it affordable and natural as they are "cold-processed to retain their natural glycerin, which helps keep your skin soft and supple... cold-processing consumes less energy and produces less waste. Our soaps are 100% natural, skin-friendly, and Earth-friendly. Bathe only in goodness!"




Ingredients:

Lemon Zest : Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aqua (water), sodium hydroxide, sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), decyl glucoside (plant-derived), Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil

Aloe Fresh : Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aqua (water), sodium hydroxide, sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), decyl glucoside (plant-derived), fragrance (all-natural)

Lavender Mint : Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aqua (water), sodium hydroxide, decyl glucoside (coconut-derived), glycerine (coconut-derived), sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil, Mentha arvensis (corn mint) essential oil 

Did you know: It took us more than two years to develop our cleansing bars because we wanted to create soap that’s truly good for the skin and the earth! They are without any trace of BHT and EDTA, discoloration-preventing chemicals commonly found in many soap bars that can irritate the eyes and skin. EDTA in particular makes the skin structure more vulnerable, allowing chemicals to penetrate deeper into the skin.*





Though the soaps come in fresh scents, they do, however, come in one look: white block of soap. You won't know what kind it is unless you take a sniff to figure it out. I wasn't expecting to find a plain looking soap, but then I thought, with added chemicals into it, I guess you wouldn't call it "100% Natural" for nothing, right?


Among the three cleansing bars I tried, my favorite of all is the LAVENDER MINT. It leaves a cooling sensation every time you take a bath. The Aloe Fresh, however, reminded me of banana leaves kind of scent. Not that I hate banana leaves; the leaves are necessary to give that vibrant flavor for the food once cooked, but as for soap, I think not. While the Lemon Zest, it obviously has that lemon-y scent; it was okay, but I prefer just a bit more of lemon oil if you will.

These soaps lathers real good and moisturising. Didn't caused me allergies while using these cleansing bars. It melts kind of fast though so keep them dry after using it.

Do remember to keep these soaps away from direct sunlight; check the expiration date and store them in a room below 35 degree Celsius.

I would recommend to try the LAVENDER MINT kind out of the three.

Apply your favorite body lotion while skin is damp to lock-in moisture!



No comments:

Post a Comment