October 15, 2013

Short Choppy Haircut

Guess who's getting a haircut? ME!

I'm not the kind of girl who has to have long hair. A long straight hair is nice, but I just don't see myself with long hair. A lot of people seem afraid for me for that drastic change, but I don't need to listen to any of them! It is my hair and I will do what I like. I am doing this for myself.  I've been thinking about getting a short hair for months now suited for my heart-shaped face. Out of all the short choppy hairstyles, this is the ONLY haircut that struck me most.

HEART or INVERTED TRIANGLE 
The heart shaped face is sometimes called the inverted triangle, particularly if the hairline doesn't come to a point on the forehead. This face shape is the opposite of the triangle or pear; it is widest at the forehead and it narrows toward the jawline. The jaw is the most narrow area of the face. Again, it may be angular or more rounded. 
People with heart shaped faces may want to avoid blunt-cut, straight bangs, as they will make the face appear shorter and the forehead wider. Slick-backed styles will have the same effect. Chin-length and jaw-length bobs look fantastic on this face shape. Texture such as curl, wave and long layers also accentuate its features. Try side-swept bangs, side parts, and wispy layers to create balance to this pretty face shape.

That is just beautiful!

On my search, I did find another current photo of a girl who has the same haircut! She took a photo of herself showing the side and the back of her hair for another terrific reference! I am telling you, out of all the photos out there, my heart is telling me to get this! I am going to print these photos and show them to my hairdresser. I REALLY LOVE IT!

Am I ready? Am I ready??? I cannot wait for this! I. breathe. for. this. Let's go!



No comments:

Post a Comment