January 21, 2015

THE FACE SHOP Mango Seed Oil to Foam

I have mistaken this cleansing oil to this Oil Cleansing Method I've read a year ago. The concept of washing my oily face with another oil intrigues me, so I bought this yummy mango scent. BUT, I was wrong. This Mango Seed Oil to Foam is suited for removing make-up. And the thing is, I don't wear make-up -- unless it is a special occasion.

Mango Seed Oil to Foam 200ml | $20
A 2-in-1 cleansing foam that starts as cleansing oil but ends as cleansing foam helps remove make-up at once.

- Cleansing oil + cleansing foam type
- Melts make-up and impurities gently like cleansing oil
- Enables clean and refreshing cleansing without double cleansing
- Enriched moisturizing ingredient of mango seed protects skin to be moisturised after cleansing.

How to Use:
1. After cleansing pint make-up, pump a moderate amount to dry hands and rolls all over the face gently.
2. After melting make-up, create lather with water over hands and face.
3. Rinse off with warm water.


The packaging is really nice -- yellow and transparent which makes it easier for me to see how much product is left. It comes in a handy pump and a stopper to avoid overall accidents like spilling. I just  couldn't stand why this doesn't have a cap for hygienic purposes.

Before cleansing my face, I always make sure I wash my hands first to avoid transferring dirt. When I read the direction that I should pump some product on my dry hands, I made sure I washed my hands first and dried it good, then get enough cleansing oil and let it do the magic on my face.

It smells nice with all that lovely mango scent, but the oil was harsh on my skin. In just a few days, I got acne around my chin. I had to stop using it for a while and grab another gentle facial wash.

I saved a bit of the cleansing oil because I knew I had to wear make-up on one occasion. Make-up is so difficult to remove, and I want my skin to breathe before going to bed. As always I washed my hands and get them dried, then I pumped some product on my dry hands and applied it on my face in gentle circular motion. Next thing I knew, the make-up just dissolves, and with water it created a lather that makes skin clean and fresh without overdrying.

I can't say anything much else or compare it to any make-up remover because this is the first product I have tried. It does the job removing make-up with ease and leaves skin clean. Repeat the process if the make-up is a little stubborn to remove. Very handy for an oil turn into foam to wash our face with after all that make-up throughout the day or any event.

Next time, I should have asked first before purchasing.

I am still curious about the Oil Cleansing Method though. :)


xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment