October 11, 2013

Human Heart Nature Soaps Review

I am going to review three soaps from Human Heart Nature: Natural Cleansing Bar, Kids Natural Bath Soap, and their Pure Strength Black Diamond Cleansing Bar. I purchased these soaps 3-4 weeks ago, and I am happy to tell you all how I love these soaps.





100% Natural Cleansing Bar 120g | Php64.75
Our 100% Natural Cleansing Bar harnesses nature’s goodness to wash away the day’s dirt and grime while leaving your skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized. And because it’s  fragrance-free, your skin is left clean and clear from all synthetic irritants found in chemical soaps. 
Our cleansing bar is cold-processed, which means that it takes more time to make than your usual chemical soaps, which are hot-processed. Hot-processing removes the naturally hydrating glycerin in soap, which is often replaced afterward with synthetic fillers and harmful additives that leave the skin dry and dull after bathing. Cold-processing, on the other hand, produces high-quality soap that retains beneficial natural glycerin which keeps skin soft and hydrated. As a bonus, cold-processing consumes less energy and produces less waste - so it's not only skin-friendly, but eco-friendly as well!

Review:
I used this soap not because I have skin problems (aside from acne). I love this soap because it is simply fragrance-fee, not artificially colored and very mild on the skin. I used this soap for my body. I love that it cleanses and lathers really well, and gives that clean and soft feel afterwards knowing that this doesn't have harmful chemicals. It didn't caused me irritation or rashes. Though it is moisturizing, I still use a lotion after my bath.

The downside of this soap is that it melts easily -- which is a good thing! I hope the people behind Human Heart Nature make other variants of this such as vanilla, peppermint, chocolate, coffee, or added with herbs. I would love that!




Pure Strength Black Diamong Cleansing Bar 120g | Php79.75
This is more than just a soap. This is a symbol of an era where all men can be heroes. Where men don’t need to harm their environment or their health just to look good. The Pure Strength Black Diamond Cleansing Bar contains deep-cleansing bamboo carbon known in East Asia as the “black diamond” for its powerful beneficial properties. It’s charged with all-natural premium powerful ingredients and none of the compromising chemicals. So staying clean and looking good goes beyond good grooming. It’s good stewardship.
 No triclocarban. No synthetic fragrances. No parabens. No EDTA. No sulfates. 100% No harmful chemicals. 

Review:
I got this for my boyfriend. I decided to purchase this soap and see if he likes it. It comes in a black soap and a quick whiff of this soap left me for more because of its peppermint scent. I already can guess that menthol feel on every use. I am so excited for him to try this. It is natural and not packed with harmful chemicals!

I didn't took a photo of the soap because my boyfriend was in a hurry to use it. He tried it for 2-3 days, and I can't believe he didn't like it. He didn't like the cool feel after using it, and the scent for him was just too strong. But he will still use the soap until it ran out. *sighs* I just don't know what else to say.

One of these days, I am going to try this soap myself. I am really curious now. I just read their website, and it says this soap can be used by men AND women. I will update this for my review about this soap soon.






100% Natural Kids Body Soap - Chocolate Adventure 120g | Php69.75
Our Kids Bath Soap works like a charm in getting your child clean and fresh after a long, fun day of dreaming, playing and exploring. Natural yet effective cleaning agents effectively remove dirt and grime without harmful synthetic surfactants like SLS or SLES, while natural glycerin from the soap’s cold-processing helps keep your child’s skin from drying unlike most chemical soaps.

Review:
This soap is for myself. It did say it's for kids, but I bought it anyways because of CHOCOLATE! I love chocolate. Knowing it is chocolate, I simply had to try it. When I opened the box, I was surprised to see that it looked like HHN's Natural Cleansing Bar, but with shreds of chocolate-soap. The scent reminds me of a chocolate biscuit that I love to eat when I was a kid. It's mild on the skin, lathers and moisturizing. Though this soap melts easily, you'll be happy to know that you aren't washing your kids, or yourself, with harmful chemicals. Not only kids will love this soap, but adults as well would love to give this a try! Who doesn't love chocolate?



Be sure to check the expiry date before purchasing. Store it below 35 degree Celsius. Keep it away from direct sunlight.

My skin love these soaps. I can't wait to get my hands of their Pure Black Diamond Cleansing Bar now and try it myself! Affordable. Philippine-made. Cruelty-free. Organic. I will definitely repurchase! I do hope they'd make other scents soon.

Click here if you would like to learn more, or make a purchase, of Human Heart Nature's products.




No comments:

Post a Comment