November 18, 2012

My Blog

How I came up with the name:

Would you have guessed I just thought about my blog name, Skin-cerely Yours just yesterday afternoon? I was eating salad in my chair while brainstorming of names. I was obviously THAT excited to create a blog, and I wanted it to be something funky and fresh.

I was thinking what word(s) I can add for BEAUTY and/or SKIN because the blog I wanted to make is beauty-related. It is really easy to tell for readers what kind of blog I am in to. Minutes later, the phrase, "Sincerely Yours" (The 'closing' part of a letter) popped in my head out of nowhere! Then I realized I am already in to something... thus, the name SKIN-CERELY YOURS is born. :)

I think it has a nice touch to it on every blog I post on here out.

I LOVE IT!



Why I had to come back blogging:


I had a blogger account once were I post random stuff anything I may fancy. I don't call myself an 'active blogger', however I blog whenever I feel like it. But time came that I considered of deleting my previous blog. It was easy just like that, but soon thanks to inspiration and creativity, I decided to blog again and just have fun.




Skin-cerely Yours,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment