September 19, 2015

ETUDE HOUSE Collagen Moistfull Emulsion

I've been using ETUDE HOUSE's Moistfull Aloe Soothing Lotion for some time which is good. But I like to switch things up with my skin care routine. I had to try ETUDE HOUSE Collagen Moistfull Emulsion because of the collagen content inside! We know how important collagen is to our skin.

ETUDE HOUSE Collagen Moistfull Emulsion 180ml | Php700+
A concentrated moisturizer that immerses skin in rich moisture to improve skin health and moisture level. Fortified with Baobab Tree extract and collagen, skin is treated to advanced moisture with a dramatic improvement in texture and tone in as little as a few days of use. Increases skin elasticity and reduced the appearances of fine lines.

Directions: After Facial Freshner (toner), apply an appropriate amount all over the face. Tap lightly to help absorption.

Benefits: Moisturizes. Increases Elasticity. Increases Collagen Synthesis. Retains Moisture. Improves Skin Health.


The packaging is beautiful and slender just like Moistfull Aloe Soothing Lotion. I knew it doesn't come with a dispenser; I had to tilt the bottle to get myself a hold on the cream and it didn't look me long to get some it either. It had a nice scent to it. It is not too thick nor too runny; it is just right. Currently, I use this as my morning and evening moisturizer. I use a little amount of cream for my face, neck, decolletage and my hands to keep it these areas healthy, fresh, soft and smooth. I wait for it to fully absorb in the morning before I apply a layer of sunblock. (We got to keep ourselves protected from the sun!) And on evenings, I like to layer this with another moisturizer. It works well. After applying the product on to my face, it makes me feel a little greasy, but it doesn't matter and I don't let it bother me. It makes my skin look dewy on every application and in the long run! I could see the awesome results every time I look in the mirror. For an oily skin myself, it certainly makes my skin a lot shinier! I had to use blotting sheets throughout the day to keep the oiliness at bay.




xoxo,
Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment