July 9, 2015

Venus and Mars: Foam for the gods

It is raining right now as I am blogging. I love the rain; soothing. Plus I am listening to some playlists. This brought me my attention to the current soap I am using from Venus and Mars Naturals. (The rain reminds me a lot of stuff!) I love to give extra TLC for my body every time I bathe. The name itself makes me feel like a goddess... which every women are!

All-Natural Handmade Soap: Foam for the gods (Emu oil based) 135g | Php295
Say bye to problem skin with this dream bar. It is made out of the purest & mildest ingredients like Emu Oil, Basil Extract, Jojoba, Avocado, Olive Oil, Green Tea, Lavender, Geranium Oils and 3 potent whiteners such as Papain, Calamansi and Arbutin. It smoothens, firms up and tightens the skin's appearance leaving your skin toned and fair all over!


The soap has a beautiful artistic cut into it. It is white in color and I smells a little spicy because of its basil extract. I was expecting a dainty scent but doesn't matter. I. LOVE. BASIL.

I do not have sensitive skin. I am those girls who likes to shop for organic soaps and see what works for me. I love the fragrance of soaps and creams and talk to you what I like and dislike about it. :)

So I've been using the soap for almost a month now and I like it. I let it sit on my skin for 2-3 minutes before rinsing it off. I used this soap for my body. But I think you can use on the face as well if you prefer. It leaves my skin moisturized and soft after my bath. I cut the soap in pieces because the soap is kind of expensive to be honest so I try to save. It didn't caused me any redness or bacne.

About the smoothing, firming and tightening of my skin's appearance (Are not working out and clean eating the answer?), I couldn't tell at all. It would also take patience (and tons of it!) to see if my skin lightened a shade or two.

Awesome soap to indulge oneself. With emu oil and the rest of its natural ingredients, you know you are giving your skin with love.

Visit their website:
Venus and Mars Naturals

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment