August 17, 2014

THE FACE SHOP Volcanic Clay Black Head Scrub Gel Oil

I couldn't help but notice the unsightly blackheads and whiteheads on my face. I always make sure I use a nose strip once a week to remove them and give my pores a breather after been clogged from the dirt and sebum. Luckily I found this item from THE FACE SHOP a year ago because I wanted to try something new aside from using nose strips.

THE FACE SHOP Volcanic Clay Black Head Scrub Gel Oil [$15]
The Face Shop New Zealand Volcanic Clay Black Head Gel Oil is a pore scrub gel oil specifically used to remove blackheads. It is an effective cleansing product that draws out black heads and removes dead skin cells with the use of micro scrub technology. The gel oil is made up of New Zealand volcanic clay and clove flower extracts which have a potent pore cleansing effect. This Black Head Gel Oil ensures effective yet non aggressive treatment to blackheads. 50 ml.

How to Use:
After cleansing and drying, dispense appropriate amount of the gel oil and apply onto the face and nose area with dense blackhead concentration. Gently massage into skin and rinse off with warm water.



The New Zealand Volcanic Clay Black Head Gel Oil comes in a 50ml tube. Gently massage the gel oil on areas on one's face to remove blackheads. It has a nice smell to it too. It has these micro scrubs that will help remove dead skin cells. It feels sticky after been applied.

I wasn't impressed by this product. I've been using this for the past few weeks to safely remove blackheads on my nose but I didn't see any significant results. First of, I have no idea how long should I massage this on my face. Though I do get the idea; to loosen the blackhead to get it easily removed down from the very pore! Few minutes have passed, and I was getting impatient. Perhaps my blackheads are really THAT stubborn?? LOL! After massaging the product (which feels like forever), --- I didn't do anything really. I let it sit there on my face hoping the gel oil would slightly heat up since it did read 'VOLCANIC CLAY' on the packaging... but it didn't happen either.

I still have a lot of product left... and I have no idea what to do with it. Maybe it'd still give it a try that maybe, just maybe, some miracle, it would work. I'll update you all if there are any progress. :)

I recommend their New Zealand Volcanic Clay Black Head Aloe Nose Strip! I love this product a lot. I should have bought a lot of these instead!

Visit their website.



No comments:

Post a Comment