June 16, 2016

When the Yoni Egg Is Not Ready

I had my yoni egg yesterday. It feels like it misses to be snuggled inside of me. I could hardly feel it, but it feels good to have my Rose Quartz yoni egg in me.

For the last few months, I have been thinking way lot and I noticed how it drains me. I was out of sync with my body. Just being able to sink into my body even for few minutes takes a load off my shoulders. I did also felt my intimate space wanted the yoni egg so much. Between my Rose Quartz and the Mahogany Obsidian, I chose the Rose Quartz for myself... or was it my womb that chose it for me?


I was a little scared at first like it was the beginning of everything. It feels nice after I inserted it and continued my day with stuff. It's nice to sink my attention once in a while in my womb and know it is there to support me in subtle ways. I had my egg in me for 12 hours.

My period started so I had to push my egg out because it is not recommended during moon cycles. I caught the egg and I could feel my yoni egg was not ready to leave my body. I buried my yoni egg to recharge itself.

I love this Spiritual Practice. I do think every woman needs to celebrate that space she has and not be ashamed of. It feels luxurious to use these crystal eggs inside our yoni as we get to know more about our body and make us feel good.

I do not know when I'd be purchasing my third yoni egg. I just don't feel it right now, but am excited for that day to come.

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment