June 29, 2014

Human Heart Nature: Vanilla Exfoliating Bar with Loofah Exfoliants

New soap from Human Heart Nature in vanilla scent? I'd love to bathe myself with it. I got to try this.

Vanilla Exfoliating Bar with Loofah Exfoliants [Php84.75]
Surrender yourself to the sheer delight of our 100% Natural Exfoliating Cleansing Bar and experience skin love that’ll give your favourite spa a run for its money.

- Infused with loofah exfoliants that deeply cleanse and invigorate skin
- Cold processed to retain skin-hydrating abilities
- Free from harmful EDTA and BHT present in most soaps
- Soothes the senses with its sweet vanilla fragrance

Did you know: Our body creates a new layer of skin every 2-4 weeks which emerges as the old top layer of skin sheds off in tiny flakes. As we grow older, shedding slows, making skin feel rough and look lackluster. Take your bath time basics up a notch by adding an extra step of exfoliating to reveal fresh, smooth, glowing skin.
Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aqua (water), sodium hydroxide, decyl glucoside (plant-derived), sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), glycerin, Luffa cylindrica fruit powder, chromium green oxide (CI 77288)



One of my new favorite soaps from Human Heart Nature besides their Lavender Mint.

The scent is so calming and somehow reminds me of vanilla and rosemary. The tiny scrubs in this soap is okay; it doesn't hurt my skin or anything. I still use a loofah to scrub myself with every time I shower. It leaves the skin moisturized and supple without the harsh chemicals and all the goodness of vanilla.

I didn't used this for my face.

I would highly suggest to pair this with their Natural Healthy Lotion Vanilla Delight. Now that I think of it, I do hope they'd come up with a body wash also in vanilla.

I would definitely repurchase.

Remember to store below 35 degree Celsius; keep it away from direct sunlight; and, check for its expiry date.

Purchase it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment