March 1, 2013

ALL ORGANICS Bath Soaps

I love organic soaps! I'm always for a hunt to try (and love) soaps from different brands that I may fancy.

Today, I am to review the ALL ORGANIC BATH SOAPS. I've seen these soaps for years now, and I now finally bought some of their soaps to try. I haven't used all of soaps (yet), but I did tried some. It makes me excited to take a shower and give my skin that love it needs.

Each soaps has its own specific skin needs, but has its sole purpose: keeping the skin clean, moisturized, and fight free-radicals! I would highly suggest to read the description of every soap before purchasing. For example: the LEMONGRASS & GINGER SOAP Lemongrass tones and deodorizes. Ginger relaxes nerves and relieves muscle and joint pains; GLUTATHIONE SOAP Detoxifies, clarifies and moisturizes skin, making it clearer and whiter; SEA WEED SKIN FIRMING SOAP Sea weed has been known to make skin firm and healthy. It is used in many slimming products; ACAPULCO SOAP Acapulco kills most of fungus, bacteria and yeast. The benefits of Acapulco on skin is treating skin diseases such as Tinea infections, insect bites, ringworms, eczema, scabies and itchiness.; TEA TREE & ALOE VERA SOAP Active against all three varieties of infectious organisms: bacteria, fungi and viruses. Helps acne & athlete's foot. Properties include anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti- viral, and non others. Removes other skin blemishes; SALT & TURMERIC FOOT SCRUB SOAP Detoxifies, Improves Blood Circulation, Helps Heal Wounds & Skin Disease; MALUNGGAY SOAP High in anti-oxidants, Malunggay helps retain youthful glow and helps skin heal itself.

See what I mean? 

** Please bare with me that I can't give out much opinion on these soaps that claims to fight skin problems (bacteria, viruses, etc). I haven't used neither of these soaps nor knows someone who does so. **



I've also tried some soaps, which unfortunately, I didn't took a snap-shot first: Coffee Orange Bath Soap, Pineapple Cucumber Bath Soap, Olive Bath Soap, and the Shea Bath Soap

According to their website:

Regular cleansing and cleaning of the body is very important. Cleansing and cleaning washes away the dirt, sweat trapped in the pores to allow the skin to breath easily. It also removes the dead cells to make the skin soft and glowing. 
One generally uses beauty soap available in the market for this process. The outer skin is very sensitive and delicate, so utmost care should be taken not to expose it to harsh chemicals. Regular soaps available in the market are manufactured by the process of mixing and heating oils and lye, to this is added some synthetic fragrance. But the regular soap is not as good as it is professed to be. In fact it does more harm then good.
• Regular soaps over-cleanse the skin and make it dry, rough, often scaly, and sometimes itchy. The extra lye raises the skin's natural pH level, which in turn depletes the natural moisture. Moistures are the natural barriers that protect the skin, if this barrier is compromised, and then the skin's immune system becomes weak and vulnerable to toxins, pollutants, bacteria, and viruses. 
• The skin also gets affected by the oils, present in most of the soaps. These artificial oils, can most of the time infiltrate the skin and create free radicals, including brown spots and irregular pigment. The free radicals speed up aging, weaken skin health and vibrancy, and make the skin vulnerable to sun damage. 
• Toxic ingredients can cause a huge damage to the skin, especially after they penetrate, and gather in the body. Much soap are treated with chemicals to increase their shelf life, some chemicals are known to be carcinogens. 
There is a better alternative to regular bathing soap. All Organics offers a luxurious, natural-soap bars with fruits and vegetables extract. This hand-milled bar makes the skin feel softer, and healthier than ever before. 
The natural soap bar is altogether different from and superior to regular soaps. The natural-soap bars contains fruit and vegetable extract, which cleanses the body without depleting its natural oil or moisture, hence the immune system does not get compromised, and in fact it gets optimized.  
As it is 100% natural, it does not contain rancid oils and chemicals. Our soap bars contains 16 times more natural glycerin than most bar soaps, and also contains Virgin Coconut Oil, and other organically pure essential oils. These natural ingredients nurture the skin, renew its moisture balance, and fortify the immune system. These bars does not contain any 
chemicals, so it is ideal for the whole family, even for babies. 
All Organics Soap Bars Contain:

• 100% fresh fruit and natural vegetable extracts
• Up to 16 times more natural glycerin than other soaps
• Consistent pH and moisture levels.
• No rancid oils or chemicals
• Consistency and hardness from being hand-milled
• Comes in refreshing scents that delight the senses.

These are the bath soaps I have at home. I am currently using the RICE BRAN SOAP. :)



I've been using this brand for about a year now, and I love it! I love that they're organic, and can be found almost anywhere in the Philippines; most of the soaps I bought are from my trusted online seller. I love that it didn't irritate my skin whichever variant I use. I really love that some of the soaps from ALL ORGANICS targeted not only for people who wants to have fairer, young, and moisturized skin, but it also deals for people who has skin problems as well. Easily lathered, while leaving the skin clean, soft and moisturized. However, the soaps are easily melted because they don't have any hardening ingredients, which I suggest after using, leave the soap in a cool, dry place. Each soap weighs 100grams, and costs Php70.

I also love that these soaps has its sample sizes. The Olive Bath Soap was a free sample from an online seller (from repurchasing); she also sent me, one time, the Banana Glutathione Bath Soap. Sadly, I didn't took a picture of it; I've used it, and LOVED that hint of banana scent!


I find it awesome to see that these soaps has its expiration date; check the back to find out the soap's ingredients, and if it still is in its state of freshness! I would also suggest to store them in cool and dry place without the sun's reach.


I don't use any of these soaps for my face. (I just don't feel like it.) :]

Until now, I don't have a specific soap that I may call the best of the best from ALL ORGANICS! I simply LOVE them! I will definitely be repurchasing!


No comments:

Post a Comment