May 19, 2016

Human Heart Nature Strawberry Exfoliating Bar

Yay for strawberries!!!! Human Heart Nature came up with another scented soap in  strawberries. What a way to indulge my week with a strawberry exfoliating soap.

Human Heart Nature Strawberry Exfoliating Bar 120g | Php84.75
100% No harmful chemicals
Infused with loofah exfoliants that deeply cleanse and invigorate skin | Cold processed to retain skin-hydrating abilities | Free from harmful EDTA and BHT present in most soaps | Soothes the senses with its delicious strawberry scent 

The Natural Seal certifies compliance with the Natural Products Association Standard for Personal Care Products


Moisturizing and gentle to my skin. This soap makes me want to eat it as it reminds me of a bowl of fresh strawberries and milk. What's even surprising is that this bar comes in color PINK! Why? Because most of their soaps come in a white bar of soap in whatever variant it was. Lovely, isn't it? The tiny microbeads that exfoliate my skin do okay, but not to what I consider 'invigorating'. It is cold processed soap and free of harmful chemicals... and it is in pink! Remember that! :3


Both their Vanilla Exfoliating Bar and this Strawberry Exfoliating Bar are both my favorite! I wonder what other fun soaps would they come up with.

Purchase it here.

xoxo,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment