November 18, 2012

The Introduction

How I've missed blogging so much! I've been a subscriber to a lot of beauty gurus in Youtube, and have read quite a handful of blogs online to give me different perspectives on beauty products today --- and these people inspire me to create my own place in the World Wide Web where I talk skin care, writing --- and a little bit about food.

I used to shun skin-related products back in school; I have oily and acne-prone skin. I was a little boyish, and I find myself excuses thinking my skin can live up on its own without the "girly and expensive beauty products". I guess it will not surprise you if I told you I had bad acne. Yes, I had poor (or, zilch) skin regimen, and I need answers on how to get rid of them! To keep my story short, I slowly introduced myself to the "girly stuff" that I think that will help me in my acne problem. There were a lot of trials and errors, but I knew I shouldn't give up and I had to go out there and try other products, while doing my little research on how to keep skin clear and dewy.

Years forward, I am happy to see the improvements I have on my skin. I am not saying I have the perfect skin, but it did improved in so much ways. My diet and skin care regimen helped me a lot, and I am still in the lookout to try and learn more what's best for my skin in the market today -- and that's why I am eager to share my honest opinion (the good and the bad) on products I've tried, and talk about them to people who also share the same interests as I have.

I am not a beauty professional; I am an average girl who loves to shop for great skin care finds.


Skincerely Yours,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment