July 1, 2015

Searching For that ONE Yoni Egg (Repost)

This is the last time I'd be reposting this! I promise.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Is this too early to say I'm in love with yoni eggs? I have my Rose Quartz stone in me. <3

You have no idea how excited I was browsing online at ETSY. They are all so beautiful! I had a couple of shops in mind where I want to buy my second yoni egg, but they didn't have that yoni egg that really struck me. I was looking for that one yoni egg that will make me feel a big resounding YES! There were a few eggs that I like but it wasn't a love at first sight kind of feel, know what I mean? I reminded myself to listen to my body and be honest with myself. I favorited a few yoni eggs especially after I read the description what it was for, but I really wasn't that into it. It was a lot of decision making. You know that feeling like an underlying need that I knew I had to keep looking and keep my eyes open for that one yoni egg? It was honestly a little frustrating and fun at the same time. Yes, that one yoni egg I was looking for is special.

I found one last night that made me really happy! It was one of a kind out of all the yoni eggs. (It was because it was the only shop at that time that caters it) I immediately sent a couple of questions, but within the day, I didn't heard anything from her (owner). I do not know why. Maybe it's a sign that the yoni egg wasn't for me? I do not want to bombard the owner with questions after questions. Even though I want it, I let it go. Perhaps it really wasn't for me; perhaps it was destined for someone else, or it just wasn't my time. :)

I browsed again to other shops that sells yoni eggs [ETSY] and finally found a beautiful stone that works both the root and the sacral chakra! YES!!!!!!! It was the combo I wanted to work on. How beautiful! I was jumping for joy! I was drawn into it. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. This is the one! I immediately had it reserved and the shop owner responded within an hour and said YES. I had to make reservations so I knew my yoni egg won't be taken by anyone.

It feels so good knowing it's reserved for me. I won't be posting the picture. I want to keep it a secret until it lands safely on my hands. I am looking at the yoni egg I reserved earlier... and I really couldn't take my eyes off of it. I could feel its heavy, earth, and solid energy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

**Successfully made a purchase! All I have to do now is sit back, relax and wait. :)
**The tracking number was sent to me. I asked someone a favor to hand carry it for me. I can't bear to worry about something this precious as it is shipped from there (US) to here (Philippines).
**I've been reading a lot about the energy of the yoni egg I chose and it fits exactly what I need at the moment.
**All I really have to do now is wait. :) I really am excited to show it to you once I have it.
**I am in love. <3
***I paid for my yoni egg. :)

xoxo,
Chloe

3 comments:

  1. Where did you purchase it and how much + shipping? Any feeback up to now ? :) email me thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Results? Where did u buy it and hm? + sf email me thanks

    ReplyDelete