June 12, 2014

Snoe Beauty: Gentle Whitening Moringa for Sensitive Skin

How many times have I mentioned I love moringa (malunggay) in skin care products! Moringa is so easy to find here and is packed with vitamins and minerals, so hands down. I was so ecstatic to have this item for FREE when I bought over Php1000 worth of SNOE BEAUTY products from one shop couple of months ago. Been eyeing this for a long time and now it is finally here in my hands!

On the side note, I do not have sensitive skin. And that doesn't stop me!

It was a promo from SNOE BEAUTY last April 2014.
I got say, it must have been my lucky day!



Their Snoe White Body Softeners comes in three variety, namely: Glutathione for normal skin (pink), Moringa for sensitive skin & other skin concerns (green) and Collagen for aging skin (blue). If you are interested to learn more, click here.
It can be used day and night and it contains high  percentage of whitening ingredients and is tested to have SPF20++.
I like it that they are in pastel colors. It looks cute.


Gentle Whitening Moringa for Sensitive Skin 125 grams [Php299].
Indulge yourself in moisturizing softness with Snoe White Gentle Whitening Moringa Body Softener. Our Silk Softness formula features hydrating moisturizers, state of the art whitening and anti-aging ingredients that replenish your skin and enhance all-over smoothness. Contains, vitamins C, E, B3, Moringa extract, Grapeseed oil, Green Papaya, Mulberry extract and Goats milk. The result is irresistible, touchable soft translucent skin.
Ingredients:Water, Glyceryl stearate, Ceterth 20, Cetereth-12, Cethyl alcohol, Steryl alcohol, PPG, Dimethicone, Xanthan gum, Sodium ascorbate (Vit. C), Tocopherol (Vit. E), Arbutin, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Phenoxyethanol, Grape seed oil, Triethanolamine, Stearic acid, Titanium dioxide, Glyceryl monostrearate, Green Papaya Extract, Mulberry Extract, Goat’s Milk
MoringaPossesses the ability to filter out impurities deposited deep within the skin with an amazing detoxifying, purifying and rejuvenating action. It protects skin from inflammation, pollution, wrinkles and skin disorders. It helps in enhancing fairness of skin by bringing back the balance of natural skin color and tone.

As far as I know, SNOE BEAUTY is the first I have seen who seals their products with a tiny flag of the Philippines at the back of the packaging. Plus, with its cute, girly, fun and eye-catching items is surely to die for!

This body lotion has a wonderful floral scent to it. I wasn't expecting it at all! It has a feminine touch to it so I love to apply this all over my body after I got out of the shower especially when I feel I need something extra to give myself a boost for the day. Even if I feel like staying at home, I like to give myself a good pampering. Don't we all? lol!

It is very creamy. It took a few minutes before it sinks into my skin. A little amount definitely goes along way. My skin is soft and smooth to touch, and with its moringa extracts, I know I am giving my skin wonderful benefits.



On the other hand, for it whitening properties, I can't tell you much if it lightened my skin. I've only used this for a week and a half, so I really can't tell you much. Probably if you use this regularly and combining it with their other whitening products, you could see results over time. I didn't experienced any allergies or redness while using it.

I didn't know this has SPF20++ in it because they didn't mention anything neither on their website nor was it written in the packaging. I assumed I had to apply a layer of sunblock if I don't see any information anywhere in the product... but it was mentioned in their Facebook page (see second top photo), so I am a bit confused. I really don't know what else to say...

Might as well apply your favorite sunblock after this product is absorbed right in your skin for protection and not forget to reapply every 2 hours. Besides, the sun IS the number one enemy of the skin if you want to keep it supple, white and free from age spots as long as you can! Always bring your umbrella, sunglasses to hats! lol! I do that.

Yes, I would repurchase! I would love to try their other variety of body softeners. Hope I could see a 250g of these soon because it wasn't enough. I NEED MORE!

If you do have sensitive skin, do a patch test first and give it a try.

Purchase it here.
Visit their Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment