November 28, 2014

TONY MOLY Berrianne Lotion

I haven't tried any TONY MOLY products so this is going to be my first. I bought this in MALL OF ASIA months ago located in SM DEPARTMENT and just beside TONY MOLY are ETUDE HOUSE and HOLIKA HOLIKA kiosks. *girls, take a hint! * It's like paradise!

TONY MOLY Berrianne Lotion 145ml | Php778
 A nourishing facial moisturizer that contains sweet
and moist French cranberry extract

- This highly nourishing lotion gently enwraps the skin
with hydrating moisture: This lotion provides highly
effective firming and moisturizing effects to the skin,
as it gently adheres to the skin.

- Moisturizing skin care with fresh and sweet cranberries:
It contains fresh French cranberry extract, providing
moisturizing and firming skin care.

- French-chic formula for soothing one's mind: This formula
contains plant-derived ingredients from France, making
skin look rested and refreshed - like the French people
who look relaxed - by providing comfort to the skin.

Directions :
Take an adequate amount of the product, gently
apply to face and neck


The cute packaging caught my eye! I simply got to have it. The bottle itself is simply elegant, feminine and looks expensive.

The cream is water-based making the skin look dewy. It doesn't feel heavy and it absorbs quickly on the skin. It has dainty scent of berries which I love. I always look forward to it everytime I do my night time skin care regimen.

I've been using it for a month and I notice an improvement on my skin. It looks and feels supple, healthy, brighter complexion and glows. I didn't experience any allergies either. I still prefer products that give my skin hydration even for an oily skin myself. I apply this cream not only on my face, but also on my neck, decolletage and the back of my hands.

The bottle doesn't come in a dispenser. I had to tilt the bottle while trying to control how much product I needed in my fingertips. Overtime, I finally got the hang of it.

Just when I thought I had to guess how much product is left, the bottle is, thankfully, semiopaque. All I do is hold the bottle against the light to see if I am almost ran out of the product.

I love the results on my skin. I would definitely repurchase. I have to check out the rest of TONY MOLY's Berrianne skin care line.






No comments:

Post a Comment