January 25, 2014

Organix Acai Berry Avocado Shampoo & Conditioner

I am thinking of growing out my hair for this year. I like short hair, but this year I am making things different. I have a hard time growing out my hair because it seems it has a mind on its own. The shampoos I have tried claiming it will help fight the frizz and dryness, didn't made my crown and glory manageable. I have no idea what to do with my hair so basically I go to my trusty hairdresser and chop it off with a short choppy hair. I LOVE SHORT CHOPPY HAIR! 

But this year, I am growing my hair out.

While at Walgreens few weeks ago, we were shopping for cough syrup (I was sick), I happen to spot a variety of Organix shampoo and conditioner. It was difficult for me to choose, but I knew I had to pick one during my stay. My eyes already spotted Macadamia Oil and Argan Oil of Morocco... until I saw that pink packaging with 'ACAI' written on it, and I knew I just had to get it. It even says 'nutritional' on the product so I thought, my hair do needs a lot of nutrition and I do hope this shampoo and conditioner will help my hair problem.


Acai Berry Avocado Shampoo ($6.99)
Acai Berry Avocado Conditioner ($6.99)
An exotic nutrient luxurious blend of antioxidant rich acai berry extract and guava to instantly nourish and enrich your hair while avocado proteins add nutrition and balance along with Moroccan argan oil to moisturize your tresses and create a shiny, smooth, frizz-free finish. [link]


It has been three weeks since I started using this, and I got to say I LOVE the light berries scent of the shampoo. I always look forward to take a bath just to nourish my hair with such delicious scent! Both the shampoo and the conditioner comes in a pink and fat packaging and with a golden flip cap. The shampoo has a slight thick in texture and it is purple in color. It lathers well and made my hair clean and moisturized. While the conditioner is light purple in color and has thick texture; I let it sit on the ends on my hair for 2-3 minutes and which made my hair soft. I had a little problem squeezing the conditioner out of the bottle though since it is so thick, but nonetheless, it will make your hair soft. I hardly recognize my hair anymore. I can feel and see the difference in my hair. It is soft to touch, shiny and healthy like never before!

However, there is a tiny bit of annoyance now with my hair... or perhaps it is just me and I need a lot of getting used to. Now that my hair is soft and nourished like the product says it does, my hair look flat. I always prefer my hair to have a little volume. I really just have my own preference when it comes to my hair; we all have one of those days what style we want for our hair. Anyways, I am happy my hair has now been nourished thanks to this product. I really would never have expect this would make such a difference.

Overall, I love the product! Hair is soft and nice to touch.




No comments:

Post a Comment