May 27, 2013

Human Heart Nature Hydrating Creamy Wash

I've tried their original formulation of their cleanser years back, only thing is, I didn't liked it because it was a little runny. I stopped using it after I purchased a bottle and moved on.

Few months ago, I saw their new packaging on their products; I spotted this cleanser on the shelves and found the word 'creamy' which makes it their new formula on the product. Since I am into this organic skin care regimen, I decided to give this product a shot. I switched my cleanser to their Human Heart Nature Hydrating Creamy Wash since I've been using their Human Heart Nature Hydrating Toner for months now.


From their website:
99.85% Natural | For DRY or MATURE skin 
Has your skin been looking a little dry and lackluster lately? We have the perfect antidote for that! Give it a nutrient power boost from one of nature’s best beauty secrets, moringa (commonly known as malunggay), a powerful ingredient that has 7x more Vitamin C than oranges, 4x more calcium than milk and 4x more Vitamin A than carrots! Our Hydrating Creamy Wash will remove dirt, makeup, and impurities without stripping your face of its natural oils. Now you can step out into the limelight revealing fresh, younger-looking skin, without the drying effects of chemical washes!

A month and a half later, I am loving this product! Organic and affordable find! Despite it is formulated for DRY or MATURE skin, I bought it anyhow because I love that it has malunggay (moringa) extract in it. I love eating malunggay too so it is a good thing. I just ran out yesterday and hopefully I'd get another bottle as soon as possible.... or else! I love that it is a bit thicker (hence the word 'creamy') and it is very gentle on the face. It didn't caused me breakouts or redness. The scent also has that herbal thing to it. However, this isn't a foaming cleanser that lathers on your face nor "strong" enough to wash away make-up.



Keep in mind for its expiry date before purchasing. Store it below 35 degrees and away from direct sunlight.

A 50ml costs Php79.75, while a 200ml costs Php199.75.

I love this cleanser! I love this creamy consistency while keeping your skin hydrated, and at the same time enjoying its chock of vitamins which helps delaying the aging process.Worth every penny for that soft and hydrated skin.

If only I can keep a box of these at home. :)


UPDATE: March 17, 2014
The milky texture of this cleanser is not suitable for oily skin types like me.
It doesn't feel like it washes away the extra oil on the skin, thus it is suited
for people who have DRY SKIN. I am not banning myself from this product.
But because this cleanser is so mild, I could add this as part of my double cleansing(?),
or anytime I feel like my skin needs a boost of moringa while washing my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment