April 15, 2015

Venus and Mars: All-Natural Handmade Soap: So'ya Sach'a Wise Bran? (100% Vegan)

Interesting name of this soap! Here's how I read it: "So yeah. Such a wise bran(d)?" LOL!


So'ya Sach'a Wise Bran? (100% Vegan) 135g | Php295
Made with rich formulation of Sacha Inchi Vegan Oil, Soya Bean, Rice Oil and Rice Bran, this bar will instantly make you feel lathering your skin with lotion while bathing. Stimulates cell regeneration, fights and prevents free radical damage and aging skin, and enhance concentration of healthy glowing skin.


Venus and Mars' products are Philippine-made, natural, and the first skincare line in the country to infuse their products with emu oil.

I really love the floral packaging: simple yet eye-catching. The irregular cut of their (Venus and Mars Naturals) soaps give that nice touch as well.


This soap is made from their Sacha Inchi Oil, which I haven't tried it yet, but thankfully they created a soap out of it. I could get the same benefits of this oil while I am taking a bath. I bought this soap to give my body a lather of TLC. The smell is so delicious! It reminds me of a thick slice of fresh loaf of bread! The benefits of this soap immediately made me purchase this because it stimulates cell regeneration, fights and prevents free radical damage and aging skin, and enhance healthy glowing skin. Doesn't it make our skin feel protected from the pollution and UV rays after a long day? It makes my skin soft and supple after bath, but I never skip applying lotion to lock-in moisture.

The soap, however, doesn't have a written expiry date. :(

Purchase here.



xoxo,
Chloe



No comments:

Post a Comment