November 19, 2014

Diamond Soap

Whitening soaps are everywhere! I haven't seen this Diamond soap anywhere else but from an online shop ShadzOnline. They call it the "Celebrity Soap" because celebrities use it to achieve that perfect skin. (I wonder who?)

Diamond Soap 160g | Php1270
(I lost the photo of the soap before I used it.)
100% Dermatologist Tested
Can heal or treat any skin problem. It rejuvenates the skin and keep it healthy and radiant. It whitens and refines your skin. It can also lighten and tighten your pores. ALL NATURAL! Can be used by pregnant women/nursing mom. 

Main ingredient: Herbal/Natural Organic

Reminders:
Do NOT scrub the soap directly on the face or body because it is compact. Make bubbles from the palm of your hands with this soap and let it sit for 1-3 minutes, then rinse.



The DIAMOND SOAP promises a whiter and radiant skin with regular use. The soap doesn't come in a box, but simply wrapped in a cling wrap -- without the list of the rest of the ingredients; where it was manufacturered; or, any written expiry date.

This 160g of soap has a strong yet tolerable smell to it, unless your nose is sensitive. It was on sale when I bought it couple of months ago. Since the soap is compact, I didn't know what 'compact' meant, but when I used it while I was taking a shower, I find that it breaks off easily, it is suggested to cut a piece, make a lather and apply to the skin. Wait for 1-2 minutes, then rinse.

I've been using it for 6-7 weeks and I can see my skin gradually lightened. As you can see from above, I still have a chunk of soap left. The soap will look like it is "sweating"  and it still is working fine. Only thing is, the soap focuses only in whitening. The first time I used this soap, I had these small cuts on my lower back because I rubbed the soap directly on my skin. This soap is harsh! (Didn't they just said, make a lather instead!) I also see red spots (acne??) on my legs! Currently, it's all dried up and I am waiting for it to heal... but still, it got me worried!

I use a body wash to moisturize because this soap made my skin a bit dry. I immediately apply a dallop of lotion as soon as I step out of the shower for extra hydration with SPF. :)

I wouldn't wash my face with this soap. Some women did, but I don't feel like it.

It boggles me why the soap didn't have a list of complete ingredients. If anyone has perseverance to achieve that white skin and shell out a few Pesos, it can be a risk, but definitely lightens the skin with regular use.


No comments:

Post a Comment