December 24, 2013

Trader Joe's Mini Haul

Before we left Stonestown (3251 20th Ave; between Buckingham Way & Winston Dr), we headed to Trader Joe's to buy some groceries... aaand some stuff for myself. I am running low of supplies so I need back-up!


Trader Joe's - Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser - $5.99
I have heard about this facial cleanser from some beauty gurus on Youtube and they loved it!
I can't wait to use it! A Cleanser, Exfoliant, Tearless and Antioxidant Rich product.



Trader Joe's - Nourish Antioxidant Facial Serum - $9.99
I really need a serum to add in my night regimen. In it goes in my shopping cart!
"This luxurious feeling Antioxidant Serum will leave your skin feeling velvety smooth while supplying it with an abundance of antioxidants including Resveratrol and encapsulated Vitamin C beads."



Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap - $9.99
This is the only one they have inside the store.
  • Help generate a high-lather cleansing even in hard water
  • Contain the therapeutic benefits of tea tree oil
  • Include olive, hemp, coconut, and palm oil
  • Use for facial cleansing, bathing and cleaning minor cuts and scrapes
  • Made in USA




Trader Joe's Moisturizing Cream Extra Dry Formula - $3.99
I bought this product on a whim because it's $3.99. I don't have dry hands, but it is always good to moisturize.
"...this cream is really meant for the depths of winter, when cold and wet weather have done a number on your skin and you really need some relief. It was specially formulated to soothe, moisturize, and condition extra dry, rough, or chapped skin—whether caused by weather or just the dry, hot, environment of a wintertime office environment. Among the ingredients in this never-tested-on-animals cream are aloe vera, avocado oil, and jojoba oil, to soothe, comfort, and replenish your skin."



Trader Joe's Vitamin Oil E - $3.99
I also bought this product on a whim. LOL!
"4 fluid oz. Smooth onto face, hands, legs and feet as needed. also may be poured into the bath as desired for that soft and silky feel. Excellent moisturizer for all skin types. Please avoid contact with eyes. Not to be taken internally. Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil. Contains 24,000 International Units of Vitamin e Oil per 4 Fl. OZ"

I also bought some snacks. There were a lot to choose from, but these are what I like. Have you seen the packaging? I LOVE the packaging! It is just cute, comical, and makes food a lot interesting.


Kale Chips - $3.99
I've been juicing kale since I got here, and I love the health benefits it does. And when I found these 'healthy' junk food, I just had to try them! Snacking has never been this so much fun.



Trader Joes' Gummy Tummies (Pengiuns) - $1.99
My mom and I were about to pay when I spotted these gummies! I've been fighting back these cravings for gummies for a month now. (Yes, you've read that right!) And look, they're even PENGUINS! Who doesn't love penguins? They are so cute!



...and so, while blogging this, I couldn't help but take a bite. Yummy!


That's my mini haul.

Product reviews will be posted months from now. OMG! Come to think of it, I have a lot of catching up to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment