October 26, 2014

THE FACE SHOP Milk Plus Creamy Body Lotion

Who knew I could get this lotion for FREE after I bought some items from THE FACE SHOP a year ago. It was pure bliss! After I paid, the lady told me to get $27 worth of FREE selected items available. I just love shopping, don't you?


Milk Plus Creamy Body Lotion 300ml [$15 but I got it for FREE]
Like a refreshing drink of nutritious milk, this body line with more than 11% of Milk plus complex and a blend of chamomile and petal extracts hydrates and soothes sensitive or parched skin.

This mild lotion glides on your skin effortlessly and leaves it soft, pure and healthy. It helps soothe flaky and dry skin  as well. Can be used on children.


This lotion has a white milky texture that quickly sinks in to the skin. This lasted for 2-3 weeks for me because I love to splurge myself on this. I do not have dry nor flaky skin, but certainly left my skin hydrated and smooth throughout the day. The only thing is, I do not like the scent of this one. Do not get me wrong. I LOVE MILK. I have used a variety of soaps from body washes with 'milk' in them, but this one just doesn't fit my fancy.

I don't think I would be repurchasing this. Unless they added it with a nice touch of fragrance like vanilla or chocolate, you know I wouldn't resist.



No comments:

Post a Comment